Nightingale - Salumi Pizza
Authentic Neapolitan style hand tossed sourdough pizza. The dough is proofed for 3 days before use and then baked in a "Woodstone" pizza oven.
Enjoy tomato sauce made with Italian San Marzano tomatoes. Topped with a mix of mozzarella, fior de latte and pecorino, and the Legends Haul sliced Sopressata. Garnished finally with roasted piquillo pepper.
1. Preheat convection oven at 450 degrees
2. Place frozen pizza on a sheet tray lined with parchment
3. Place on middle rack for 4-5 minutes until it's golden brown and bubbly
4. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
5. Brush crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ingredients: san marzano tomatoes, oregano, salt, sopressata, piquillo pepper, mozzarella, pecorino, 00 flour, semolina flour, active dry yeast