Mexican Inspired Pinto Bean
Scoop, shape, sear. Coastie Craft Burgers are best on griddle or frying pan with some added oil.
- Thaw - Defrost burger mix for 24h in the fridge, or in a water bathe for about an hour. Once thawed, the mix will keep in the fridge for 1 week.
- Scoop/Shape- Spoon out of jar and shape into perfect 1/4 pounders with the help of a wide mouth mason jar ring. Or get createive with a smash burger, slider, meatball, taco ground... really the only limit is your imagination
- Sear - Cook in non-stick frying pan or flat-top grill with oil. Sear and finish in oven [cook to 70 degrees celsius] - or cover and lower heat to finish.
- Oven - Cook in preheated 375*F oven on a non-stick or parchment lined baking sheet.
- BBQ - Well-seasoned Grill/BBQ at a high heat. Brush patty with oil. Flip carefully
Ingredients: Pinto beans, orange juice, gluten free oats, potato starch, water, onion, coconut oil, chia, chili pepper, garlic, salt, spices