Nightingale - Mushroom Pizza
Authentic Neapolitan style hand tossed sourdough pizza. The dough is proofed for 3 days before use and then baked in a "Woodstone" pizza oven.
Enjoy a blend of mushrooms; cremini, brown and white shemiji, oyster, to name a few. Layered over a white sauce made of ricotta, cream cheese and sour cream. Garnished with pecorino, mozzarella and Fontina. Then topped with sunflower seed, basil and arugula pesto, and confit garlic.
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Place frozen pizza on a sheet tray lined with parchment
3) Place on middle rack for 7-8 minutes until it's golden brown and bubbly
4) Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
5) Brush crust with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Ingredients: mixed mushrooms, mozzarella, fontina, pecorino, sour cream, cream cheese, milk, nutmeg, salt, black pepper, basil, Arugula, garlic, Sunflower Seeds, canola oil, 00 flour, semolina flour, active dry yeast, maldon salt.